- Jeremy’s role: Teaching Bible studies. Leading the national scout ministry he began three years ago. Preaching occasionally and teaching English.
- Petra’s focus: Preparing the kids for their new school and preschool situations. Transitioning our family to city life. As things stabilize she will also take on ministry work.
- Enoh and Ian: 2nd and 1st grade students respectively. Deepening friendships with Zagreb friends and exploring numerous extra-curricular options.
- Emily and David: Discovering new play places.
- For peace, wisdom and guidance as we move and begin life in the city.
- That the Lord will provide for our increased financial needs.
- That we become, collectively, a benefit and blessing to our new local church. One of the attractive things about the invitation to this church was that it fit both the church’s needs and Jeremy’s strengths.
- For our children. Enoh had a great teacher and school situation in Orahovica. This move will be hardest on him. Pray for his teacher and friends in Zagreb. Ian will be starting first grade in a new city. Pray for his teacher and friends as well.