Handing off the Baton


Despite the fact that it began in the U.S., I hadn't heard of Royal Rangers before I moved to Croatia.

But as of this writing, I've been serving as the Croatian National Coordinator for 11 years. It was a role I was reluctant to take on at the beginning. In fact, I accepted only becasue it was the only way I could use Royal Rangers as a tool in our local church where there were a number of pre-teen guys I was discipling. 

I also qualified my agreement by expressing my desire to hand it off to someone from Croatia one day. I didn't feel that it made sense for a foreigner to lead this ministry long-term. 

That moment came in early November when my good friend Danijel officially became the National Coordinator of RR. 


Danijel's been working with me from the beginning. Together, we attended our first training camp in western Serbia in 2011. He has been a trusted friend and advisor, always ready to help in whatever way he possible can.

Handing this ministry off to Danijel has been rewarding. With the Lord's guidance and Danijel's and others' help, we have used RR as a tool in our endeavor to make disciples of Jesus Christ. I am excited to see how the Lord continues to use Danijel and RR for his glory. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment